View: 717|Reply: 0

12.7-HCIE-Storage2.5 written test passed, there are fill-in-the-blank questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

L1-Private

Credits
Post time 8-12-2021 14:16:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
2021-12-07 HCIE-Storage2.5 written test of 650 points, there are fill-in-the-blank questions and drag questions
I am a renewal
It is said that the question was changed last Monday, and the dump is currently inaccurate, with new fill-in-the-blank questions and drag-and-drop questions. Can only rely on luck + strength
Among the 60 questions, 14 fill-in-the-blank questions + 1 drag-and-drop question, and the 2.0+2.5 old question bank covers 25 questions.
The following is part of the topic recall

Fill-in-the-blank questions: There will be 5 sub-questions, which are very simple, but others are difficult.

Fill-in-the-blank questions will indicate how to fill in the basic title: fill in the English abbreviation, fill in the English name, and fill in Chinese if it is not marked.

Fill-in-the-blank question recall: There are several FusionStorage, Timo described the function of the component, you need to fill in the component name, FSA, MDC, ZK, FSM, OSD and so on.

Ask for backup, full backup, __ incremental backup, differential incremental backup.

Ask about remote replication, all I get are filled with asynchronous remote replication.

Asked the raid, how can CKG subdivide it? During the exam, I forgot to spell Extent.

Although the recovery time of ________ level disaster tolerance is longer, it is low cost and easy to deploy.

There is also a question about dual-active, asking the hard disk failure storage system is to detect the hard disk _______ to try to repair, I was blinded by a smart.

The drag-and-drop question is the storage failure processing steps, 4 drag-and-drop boxes, and a flowchart. What I extracted is to ask how to deal with the disconnection of a remote link in the remote copy. Look more at the place with the flowchart in the data.

For some multiple-choice questions, you must have read two review materials before you can choose the right one after you have mastered the knowledge.

For example, planning for active-active, high-end storage and low-end storage networking are correct.
Which ones need downtime for migration
What are the ways to migrate

All textbooks and topics do not have OceanStor 9000.

General care: memorize the old question bank + read the learning materials + a little luck, just over 600 points.
The information depends on: HCIE-Storage V2.5 training materials
HCIE-Storage V2.5 study guide (this is not just a simple designation, it's a textbook, it's all text, and many exam questions are written on it)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules